Passo Bavarian Highlights Route
A Day in the Countryside
You want to enjoy the splendor of Bavaria, but only have one day to do it in? Treat yourself to a "mini-break" and take in the breathtaking vistas of Bavarian countryside on a specially selected route of Bavaria's highlights - and all in one day! We have crafted an exclusive, one-day experience, that offers Bavaria's best, including especially enjoyable alpine roads, pass roads, a historic road racing course, several alpine lakes as well as traditional Bavarian locations and locales.
Start your trip with a foretaste of your booked tour at Passo Tourismo’s Munich offices with a detailed introduction to the car you’ll be piloting and the route that you’ll be driving. After this briefing, enjoy the first few miles on easy-to-drive, oscillating country roads – the perfect opportunity to really acquaint yourself with the Porsche 911 – before tackling the” twisties” that await you on this route.
The tour highlights:
- ~250km of total distance on country and pass roads
- Historic road racing course
- Several areas of outstanding natural miles
- Numerous options of panoramic views
- Some traditional locations
- 1 pass road
- Max. pass road altitude 900m
- 6 lakes
Additionally, in our road book you'll find a lot of sightseeing tips along the roads.
Back at the Passo Tourismo headquarter you'll get a cordially receiving with a "Prosit!" to this exciting and great experiencing "Roadtrip of a Lifetime".
Total tour time:
- ~7h (10:00 a.m. - 17:00 p.m.)
- Including ~5h pure driving experience
Included services are:
- Air-cooled Porsche 911 Carrera
- Detailed car and roadbook briefing
- 280km free driving
- Tolls, if required
- Multi-Course Lunch
- Certificate of Completion
Not included services are:
- Parking fees
- from € 599.-
*) Pricing dependent upon season and availability